Updated: Aug 19
PROVIDENCE RUGBY HEAD COACH
Position: Part time role for 2022 Fall season.
Providence Rugby Football Club (PRFC) is seeking a coach for the 2022 Fall Season. Providence Women’s team just finished the 2022 Spring season winning the D2 National
Championship. The team will begin training for a highly competitive D1 season. PRFC is looking for a passionate leader to help plan practices, and develop and lead a winning strategy for games, with the support of Captains, liaisons and selectors. The club is
made up of a wide range of player knowledge. The coach will plan practices that improve a
basic understanding for new players, and advanced skill development and strategy for
• Ability to plan and attend two practices a week in Providence and Saturday matches both home and away.
• Ability to provide instruction and encouragement to players of all skill levels and
• Plan skill development drills, fitness drills, and game-time plays
• Willingness to provide structured feedback individually and collectively.
• A passion to nourish and evolve club pride and culture.
• Open communication with club officers and players in a fun, safe, and welcoming
• USA Rugby certification 200 level or greater.
Compensation will be based on training and experience.
Interested candidates will be invited for an interview with a selection committee.
Please respond to RIRFF email@example.com with a resume or short description of
your coaching or rugby background, relevant certifications, and contact information.